Saturday, February 21, 2009

The road to recovery has started




I visited my Doc this week and got good news. I can start using my arms and getting my range of motion back. He removed the staples and took my right shoulder and started moving it in slow circles. It hurt a bit but I was glad to know it can be moved, now I've got to retrain and strenghten my muscles to do it own their own. I walked for 30:00 in 70*weather and couldn't resist jogging a few steps. It felt so good. After viewing a pic of my out of balance body it probably won't be a good idea to start running again until my shoulders are in sync. Doc didn't say I could resume all normal activities yet so I will hold off running until he says that I can, but it sure felt good to work up a sweat. Patience, paience, patience. I can do all things through Christ who strenghtens me.

5 comments:

  1. You'll be runnin' in no time! Keep up the good attitude!
    ~marni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks my love. I am ready to rollthanks to your good care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Thanks for your support in my Biggest Loser contest!
    love you!
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey when are you going to update this thing?

    ReplyDelete